- • We are able to detect the purpose behind the collection of the information from the site and this can be either before or after the collection of personal information.
- • We hold all the rights to retain the information so collected for an indefinite period.
- • Personal data should be relevant in accordance to the necessity of the purpose for which it is used and it should be completely upto date .
- • We keep personal information for security purposes and safeguards it against any kind of loss, theft, copying, modification, use or disclosure.
- • We can make the information available to the customers about the practices and policies pertaining to the managing of personal information.
- Like many other Web sites, www.binbucks.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- www.binbucks.com may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Hence we at Bin Bucks fully work as per the business principles that comply the proper security of the confidentiality as well as safety of our clients.